Why Property Styling Works:
- It is an investment. Our goal is to help you achieve an increased return through creating beautifully styled homes, helping you achieve a quick sale for a higher price.
- Makes for great photos. Great photos are what draw potential buyers to click on your property for sale on realestate.com and other real estate websites.
- Improves the look of quality to the home. Replacing old furniture with new, modern furniture can transform a home.
- Selecting the right furniture for each room can help make the space look bigger and show off the homes best features.
- Inspections will last longer, as buyers will have more to look at and be able to enjoy the spaces created.
- Buyers are inspired & can envision themselves living and entertaining in the home.
What are the main benefits of property styling?
Higher price point: A professionally styled and well-presented home is more appealing to potential buyers and justifies a higher price point. Property styling makes it easier for buyers to visualise themselves living in the space, and allows them to form an emotional connection with the home. This emotional connection usually leads to more lucrative offers and a higher sale price.
Quicker sales: Property styling greatly increases the appeal of any home to attract more potential buyers, which consequently encourages a faster sale.
Better photos: Your real estate photos are your first point of contact with potential buyers. A professionally styled home presents much better in photos online and sets your property apart in a competitive market.
- Reduces stress: Selling your home can be stressful enough without having to worry about presentation. Hiring a professional property stylist takes a huge weight off your shoulders and allows you to relax knowing your home will be presented in the best possible light.
What kind of properties can benefit from home staging?
Property styling isn’t just limited to luxury homes! From 1 bedroom studio apartments to multi-million dollar homes, there are absolutely no restrictions on the kind of properties that can benefit from home staging.
How much does property styling cost?
Property styling is more affordable than you might think! We offer a range of flexible short-term furniture hire options depending on the number of rooms and living areas that require furnishing.
Prices for property styling begin at just $295 - $390 per week for a 1-2 bedroom apartment, or $575 - $705 per week for a 3-4 bedroom home based on a 6-week campaign. You can learn more about property styling costs on the blog, or check out our hire packages online here.
When it comes to the costs involved in property styling, it’s also important to acknowledge the return on investment - the cost of property styling is actually significantly less than what most homeowners first price reduction will be.
Why do I need a professional property stylist? Can’t I do it myself?
Although you may love your current home styling, it might not be the kind of look that appeals to a wide range of people. A professional property stylist is able to take an unbiased approach to your home presentation, and will be able to style your property in a strategic way that targets the right buyers.
I only need a few bits and pieces to complete the styling, can you help?
Certainly! Our furniture hire packages are flexible and can be tailored to suit your own requirements, whether you need a full fit-out or just a few pieces to complete the overall presentation.
How does the property styling process work?
We begin by emailing an initial proposal to style and furnish the home. Once accepted, our property stylists will conduct a site visit to help us create a tailored furniture hire solution. This will include a selection of pieces to complement the home and showcase its best features.
Our team will then take care of the delivery, installation and pack down after the campaign. We do all of the hard work for you!
How can I get started?
If you’re currently in the process of selling your home on the Gold Coast, Tweed Heads, Brisbane or Northern NSW, we’d love to hear from you! Simply get in touch with our team and we can provide you with a no-obligation quote to get started. You can also check out our previous property styling projects online through our portfolio.